Here is your guide to Sin City if you are planning a weekend away for your stagette. Personally, I believe this is the only way a stagette should be done, but for those who don’t appreciate the lights, the glam, the bling, and the over-the-top and excessive flashiness of what Vegas is all about-STOP reading now! For those who are completely intrigued by all that, I will share with you what to do, where to stay, and what to eat while in the beautiful city of Vegas.
First on the list, where to stay. This could be the most difficult decision of your entire trip. It is actually ridiculous the number of luxury hotels the strip has to offer. There are 28 venues on this one single street-each being extremely elegant and distinct in it’s own way. How do you go about deciding?! I have stayed at the Bellagio, Monte Carlo, and Cosmopolitan. All very very different, however I decided last year that The Cosmopolitan would be the only hotel I stay at while in Vegas, unless I am doing a major upgrade. The location of it is in the pinnacle of the strip. You are perfectly situated in the middle. The Cosmopolitan just celebrated it’s first birthday in January so it is still very fresh and new. Crystals, mirrored sparkling pillars, luxurious deep velvets, and bling everywhere sums it up.
WHERE TO EAT?
- Joel Robuchan: French cuisine, received a 3 star Michelin Award and is located in the MGM Grand
- Barlotta: Freshest seafood restaurant on the strip, located at Wynn Hotel
- Bar Masa: Best sushi in town, located in the Aria Hotel
- Wicked Spoon: Best lunch and dinner buffet, located in The Cosmopolitan Hotel
- CUT: Best steakhouse, Owner is Chef Wolfgang Puck, located inside the Palazzo Hotel
WHAT TO DO?
- The infamous Water Show at Bellagio Hotel
- Encore Beach Club: Named one of the top dayclubs in Vegas. Who said clubbing had to be restricted to the evening?
- Treat yourself to some serious pampering at the luxurious spa located at the Encore Hotel
- Watch a live show: One of the top shows in Vegas, The Beatles Love by Circue Du Soleil
- Chippendales Show: You just have to go when your in Sin City. It is a requirement in celebration of your stagette!
- A night on the town full with VIP and bottle service: Tao has been named one of the best clubs on the strip for multiple years now.
The Marquee nightclub at The Cosmopolitan is one of the newest additions to the strip, but boy has it made its presence known. There has been incredible reviews from both visitors and celebrities!
Just a tip for booking flights, make sure you book a flight and hotel package. I can’t stress enough how much of a deal you can get! Also, flying from Bellingham Airport is significantly cheaper than flying directly from Vancouver. There is on average a $100-200 difference in price. The drive to Bellingham is super easy and quick, plus parking your vehicle overnight is $10 a day. The more money you save before getting to Vegas..the more you have to spend in Vegas!
Any brides going to Vegas for their stagette in the upcoming year please post your itinerary on our Facebook wall. I would LOVE to see what you have planned!! I am headed out there in May for my yearly vacation before the wedding season. I will be sure to be updating everyone during my trip!
Remember..what happens in Vegas STAYS in Vegas!